Friday, May 24, 2024

May 24th, 2024

365 Days Later




Middle Of The Night 

- Elley Duhé -

I summoned you,
please come to me
Don't bury thoughts
that you really want
I fill you up,
drink from my cup
Within me lies
what you really want

🎼 🎶

Just call my name,
I'm yours to tame
In the middle of the night
I'm wide awake,
I crave your taste

🎼🎶

And just call on me,
just call my name
Like you mean it

🎼🎶

All night long
until morning comes
I'm getting what is mine,
you gonna get yours
In the middle of the night

---
Source: LyricFind
Adaption: Annalogue75 
Songwriters: Andrew Michael Wells / Elley Frances Duhe / Samuel Elliot Roman
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group 

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 16th, 2024

Father's Day 2024 "Fathers" by Annalogue75 © 2024 with illustrations from Creative Fabrica Spark™ Happy Father'...